As always, it was a wonderful trip home and I think it was a good Father's Day for the guys in the family! It was a relaxing weekend with fishing, the new Star Trek movie and just spending time together. Happy (super) belated Father's Day :)
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Father's Day
I'm on a mission to be semi-caught up with my blog by the end of the evening...so be prepared for several posts! The first of these is wayyy back to Father's Day! Here are some pictures of my adventure home and the massive rain storm that made me wait in a Dairy Queen for 45 minutes until it passed....as always, the pictures are in reverse order!
Using the underwater feature on my camera when we went fishing- I love the little fish looking right at me :)
A great picture of Dad fishing
Sully hiding inside a paper bag waiting for me to walk into my room
Post rain when I was getting back on the road-I loved the light with the rain still on the windshield
This is the storm that I thought was going to make my car blow away...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment