It was a great weekend and I am so happy for Jake and Amanda! I'm a little bummed that they moved all the way to Missouri and we're no longer 30 minutes away from each other but I guess that's part of growing up. So, congrats to Jake and Amanda :)
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Amanda's Wedding
Way back in June my best friend got married! I was lucky to be part of the wedding and got to spend a fun weekend hanging out with the wedding party celebrating :) Here are some pictures:
Inside the biggest limo ever!
The beautiful bride :)
It was a great weekend and I am so happy for Jake and Amanda! I'm a little bummed that they moved all the way to Missouri and we're no longer 30 minutes away from each other but I guess that's part of growing up. So, congrats to Jake and Amanda :)
It was a great weekend and I am so happy for Jake and Amanda! I'm a little bummed that they moved all the way to Missouri and we're no longer 30 minutes away from each other but I guess that's part of growing up. So, congrats to Jake and Amanda :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment