Monday, June 1, 2009

Bella comes home!

So, it is official- I am responsible enough that I have a legit pet other than a hermit crab. I have one of Molly's kittens who I have named Bella! She looks exactly like Sully and has been very entertaining so far. She has only been waking up once a night to play-usually around 4:30 or 5ish but then she falls back asleep until it is time to get up for the day. Bella likes to sleep curled up on my shoulder purring in my ear :)

It's been a bit of a rough start with Remy (Lew's puppy) but they will learn to get along soon! Remy is 22 pounds and Bella is just over a pound-I think once she gets a little bigger she won't be so scared of Remy. Right now Remy is ready to play, but her playing usually involves snapping her teeth which freaks Bella out a little bit so then she starts hissing and it all goes downhill from there. Once she's comfortable I think they will get along well and be friends :)
I got to spend the weekend at home last weekend and it was really fun! I got to spend some time with Dad while he was planting and hang out at school with Mom and Teese on Friday. It was relaxing but fun and it was great to see everybody :)

So, for those of you who haven't gotten to meet Bella yet, here are some pictures!


She loves sitting on top of any bag that is on the floor!


Remy's nose and paws underneath my door trying to visit Bella




1 comment:

  1. Yep! Super cute! You should take a picture of her in someone's hand. Show how tiny she it. :)

    ReplyDelete