I had quite the productive snow day! I finished my book- Night by Elie Wiesel- did some laundry, cleaned my room, and helped dig out all of our cars, sidewalk, and our section of the alley that everyone on our street parks in. It was a solid workout and I will be sore tomorrow! I went to get gas this afternoon after our shoveling to be sure that I can get my car out and had to call on some freshman boys walking by to push me out... hopefully tomorrow morning will go better! haha! All of us watched Vicky Christina Barcelona this evening-it was decent but not one of the best movies I have ever seen. Here are some pictures to show you our snow storm!
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Snow Day!
So I was laying in bed this morning hitting my snooze button every three minutes until I absolutely needed to get out of bed to make it to work on time. Then, I thought to myself, "I guess I will just check my email even though I know we won't have a snow day." However, best surprise ever! I had 2 emails to tell me IUPUI was closed for the day due to the foot of snow we got overnight! I spent about 30 minutes trying to fall back asleep, but the little kid excitement got the better of me and I couldn't so I spent about 2 hours reading before any of my roommates got out of bed.
I had quite the productive snow day! I finished my book- Night by Elie Wiesel- did some laundry, cleaned my room, and helped dig out all of our cars, sidewalk, and our section of the alley that everyone on our street parks in. It was a solid workout and I will be sore tomorrow! I went to get gas this afternoon after our shoveling to be sure that I can get my car out and had to call on some freshman boys walking by to push me out... hopefully tomorrow morning will go better! haha! All of us watched Vicky Christina Barcelona this evening-it was decent but not one of the best movies I have ever seen. Here are some pictures to show you our snow storm!
I had quite the productive snow day! I finished my book- Night by Elie Wiesel- did some laundry, cleaned my room, and helped dig out all of our cars, sidewalk, and our section of the alley that everyone on our street parks in. It was a solid workout and I will be sore tomorrow! I went to get gas this afternoon after our shoveling to be sure that I can get my car out and had to call on some freshman boys walking by to push me out... hopefully tomorrow morning will go better! haha! All of us watched Vicky Christina Barcelona this evening-it was decent but not one of the best movies I have ever seen. Here are some pictures to show you our snow storm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay for snow days!! Who says that what's you're a grown up you don't get them! It was sooooo nice!
ReplyDelete