What a great weekend at home! I have some wonderful pictures to post but they aren't uploaded onto my computer just yet, so they will come soon. It was very relaxing and just good to hang out with everyone! Mom and Dad surprised me with my graduation presents: a wii and an awesome Butler sign cut out of iron! I was super surprised by both!
I have had an extremely productive start to the week. In the last 2 days I have organized both of my offices and set up a filing system that will 1-keep me more organized 2-make it easier to take work from one office to the other. It only took me over a month to do this... haha, organization is not always my strong point! To add to the productivity: last night I did all of my laundry, cleaned my room, played wii, read for fun, and watched 3 episodes of 30 Rock (my newfound obsession). Impressed? I am... haha
Lindsay and I went to a meeting with the Peace Institute ladies today to work on more planning for the May retreat. I'm getting really excited about that- there is still a lot that is up in the air, but it is coming together nicely and I'm really excited to be a part of it. Lindsay and I will both get to stay for the whole time and we will be running all of the facilitation with the group so it will be a cool experience! Also, the Networking Council Meeting is next Friday! I have most of my stuff ready to go for it. We are hoping to have a conference call this Friday to do a final walk through on the student session then we will just be doing last minute things next week. I feel like everybody is on top of their work and not stressed out-I'm sure next week will be a little stressful, but exciting at the same time! One of my co-workers, Emily, invited me to a game night at her house this weekend! I'm excited about that-we get along really well and it will be so fun to hang out with her outside of the office. I am going to 2 career fairs the next 2 days so the rest of this week will fly by since I won't be in the office.
Well, I'm going to get back to American Idol now. Hopefully the last few singers are better than the first several have been-I've not been impressed today. How did some of these people make it to this round?! Happy Tuesday night :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment