Work is still going well. I have 33 completed surveys so I was able to put together a preliminary report that I will go over during our staff meeting tomorrow. I have a lot of different projects going right now-the ones I have mentioned in the last few posts, plus I just started working on a couple different workbooks for our Summer Institute that will take place in May. Those will be neat because we are planning to get them published and potentially sell them on our website, cool huh?
For those of you who know and love Butler, you should check out this link to Bobby Fong's monthly address. It is a good story and a good read. http://editor.ne16.com/he/vo.aspx?FileID=c4565355-aeb8-4c65-b53a-21311ce81627&MemberID=357271752&MailID=8486740
Brian and Carson invited me to the Pacers game in a suite with them this evening! They played the Cleveland Cavaliers and it was a close game-the Pacers won by 1 point on a free throw with .2 seconds left, and Lebron James scored 47 points! It was my first Pacers game and I think it will be hard to top this experience... Here are a few pictures from the night:
I also have a couple pictures from the other night at Crissy's. I went to hang out with her, Lexy, and Brooke while the boys went swimming.
Finally-I have a video from one of the time out entertainment shows for the night. Carson really enjoyed this (so did I!) so I thought it would be a good one to post on here. Look how technologically savvy I have gotten! Haha!
No comments:
Post a Comment