Hello all! Sorry I didn't update all last week-it was a pretty low-key week so I didn't really have anything exciting to report! I got to go home this past weekend for Easter and it was such a good weekend :) I rode home with Crissy, Brian and Brooke (Carson spent a long weekend with Nana and Papa) and it was great to catch up with them! It's always so much fun to get everybody together, and it's always nice to go home for a bit.
Saturday I went to my best friend Amanda's bridal shower. That was weird...it was my first friend's bridal shower and it made me realize that we are all growing up faster than we'd realized. I got my bridesmaid dress for Leigh's wedding and I love it! It's an indigo-ish color and its super cute! I still need to get my dress for Amandas. It will be a busy summer! Saturday night we went to eat at the Blue Cat, a little restaurant in Williamsville that is delicious and has a guy come in and play music. It's a really fun atmosphere with awesome food! Sunday we went to Granny and Grandpa's house :) It was so good to see everybody and our brunch was awesome! I really enjoyed our time there.
Molly (Mom and Dad's cat) is about to have kittens again and I get to keep one! I'm really excited about it and so are all of my roommates. It will be so fun to have a real pet! I really want a dog but I don't think I'm ready to have all of the responsibilities that go along with a dog, so I'm pretty excited for the kitty. I hope it's cute and super playful! I feel very grown up getting a real pet...
I have some pictures from Easter that I will try to remember to put up tonight or tomorrow. Back to work for now :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment